Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tucyr Tuesday at the Pool

Last Tuesday, we decided to take Tucyr Tuesdays to the pool. The kids really enjoy running in and out of the baby pool. Amy and I thought about going in the big pool, but then we realized that meant that we would have to put our suits on and swim too. Yeah, maybe not.
Felicity checkin' out the water...brrrrrr.....
Mr. Mylo (my Godchild) is loving the water.
My precious princess.
My best friend, Amy, getting Mylo to sleep.
Felicity Jo and Mylo = Best Buds for Life :)

8 comments:

  1. We love the pool too! those are such cute shots of the babies...such sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time we have a hot day you will have to bring the kids to our pool. There it doesn't matter when you wear a swimsuit - Nobody sees! Its the best. The water has been about 90 or 92 and feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they are too sweet! thanks so much for stopping by :)

    I love your blog! Your family is precious! Enjoy that beautiful granddaughter...I agree, it goes too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOTHING cuter then water babies. Darling pics. Thanks for the comment and following my blog! ;) I love your header of you and your hubby of 26 years how great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what cuties!!!! Love me some water babies!

    Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! I think everyone loves babies.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...