Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Found It

After many hours in front of the mirror trying to decide what kind of dress I can wear to the wedding...........I finally decided on one. By what I was seeing in my mirror it is a red hot number with a low cut front and no back. A slit cut clear up to my thigh, and just a little see through. Sounds perfect for the mother of the groom. Just Kidding.

After my Where Should I Go? post, I decided to take the advice all of you gave me. I checked Nordstroms, Dillards, Macy's, and Ebay. I found about 3 dresses I liked. I finally made my decision and bought one on Ebay. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Will it fit? How will it look on me? What about the length? What kind/color shoes do I wear? Well............here it is...........


14 comments:

  1. 1. I love that dress! I hope it turns out to be exactly what you want.

    2. Where can I get that mirror :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DRESS!!! I love it!
    And, that picture of the mirror is a hoot!

    Stopping by from SITS and wanted to welcome you to the SITStahood! So great to have you on board!

    Love,
    Taryn

    http://www.lovetaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just stopping by from SITS. What a cute blog! Love the dress. I hope it fits when you get it and looks amazing!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous. I can't wait to see you in it. You will be BEE U T FUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful dress!! I want that mirror :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that photo... Oh, you know my mother in law wore a tight, (painted on) short (wouldn't have been able to pass the fingertip test) low cut red dress to my wedding. The photos of my mama, and her together are one for the history books...

    I suppose I should have asked to preview the dress, but I'm not really that kind of gal. I just laughed and went with it.

    Ah, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh- and who did your blog makeover? I like the bar options at the top... I think mine needs a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress. You will look just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress. And I love the pic at the top. Too funny. you will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're funny.
    When I first linked back to your blog the first pic I see is a women in a bra and panties in front of a mirror...I thought, "oh my, who on earth is this and why is she interested in my blog"
    HA!
    Then I caught on.
    Cracks me up.
    Love it.
    And the other dress, is gorgeous.
    Absolutely stunning.
    Thanks for stopping by, glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo! I like it.
    Welcome to SITS! We are excited to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is beautiful! And I love that mirror!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...