Friday, August 28, 2009

Flashback Friday

This Flashback picture was taken many years ago on a day when we took the kids into the woods for some fall pictures. I guess we didn't believe in getting them dressed very nice for pictures back then. Their everyday hand me downs were good enough. We have a lot of pictures from this day but I thought this one fit this bunch the best. From left to right: Tracy, Tabby, Andy, Melissa, Kari, and Joni. Go visit their blogs to see how beautiful they all are today.

7 comments:

  1. I can't get over how much Shannon and Tracy looked alike when they were little! Maybe it is because you and Mom look so much alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy does look so much like Shannon but that never made sense to me..... You and I look alike and Lynn looks just like me so shouldn't your girl look like Lynn??

    I guess Shannon looks more like me than I thought, I've always said she is ALL Hemmer but she must have lots of Emmerich in her too.

    Cute picture, I love the personality this photo gives them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun day. If I remember, we pulled that big wagon behind the wheeler to get them all back into the woods. It's hard to believe they're all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I can't believe they all have blogs too. Boy times have changed haven't they:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...