Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cole's Last Day Home

Okay, so the pictures are in the wrong order, but that is okay. I am still learning this blogging stuff. Anyways, during Cole's last day home with Felicity and I, we spent the day bummin' around Medford. We went to feed the ducks and then to Happy Joe's for supper. These top pictures are Cole and I messing around with the camera.
We decided to take pictures of ourselves in thinking mode.
Cole is really concentrating hard.
.....and even harder......
Here is a picture of Cole and Felicity in the park. It is kind of blurry which makes me sad, but what are you going to do? Aren't they just beautiful. Thank you so much God--I am so blessed.
Mommy and Felicity
And I saved the best picture for last. I absolutely LOVE this picture. We were trying to get Felicity to look at the camera and had no luck. Cole was telling Felicity about the water and the ducks when I snapped this picture. Isn't it so precious? Priceless. That is all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...