Monday, August 17, 2009

A Random Picture and An Uneventful Weekend

I had a very uneventful weekend, therefore not much to write about. Saturday I still had a headache and spent most of the day resting. On Sunday I got up for church but my headache told me I wasn't going. Now I was also sick to my stomach. After many Tylenol I felt some relief.

Tracy and I then went to the mall, looking for shoes for the wedding. I found a pair on Ebay but thought I would check the mall first. No luck again! I will order the ones online. I think maybe I have learned my lesson. Just order what you like online then go to the mall just for fun. That sounds like a plan to me.

Happy Monday everyone. I'm off to the chiropractor. Enough of this headache stuff!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you are feeling better soon! I get headaches a lot. It could have something to do with the noise my two hoodlums create though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headaches aren't fun. Malls are good if you can find what you want, because you can actually see the item, hold it, know if it will work. Buying online there's always a chance that the picture looks nothing like the product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is beautiful!


    Stopping by from SITS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this finds you free of that stinkin' headache. Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture and yes online is the best way to go to be sure you will find it instock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better!

    I am in love with online shopping right now, so no mall for me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...