Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Blog Design

How do you like my new design? I absolutely love it. I have been wanting to have someone do this for me for a long time. I finally bit the bullet, and I am so happy I did. There are a lot of people out there who will design a blog for you. I looked at many of them and decided on Blogs by Sneaky Momma. I highly recommend her. She was super patient with me as there were things I wasn't sure what I wanted and things that I didn't even know what they were.

Thanks Sneaky Momma................I LOVE IT!!!!

13 comments:

  1. I love it. It looks great! Love the header pictures Jill is awesome! She is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!!! It is wonderful!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. I love the heading with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great Jules. I noticed it right away.

    I also wanted to tell ya that I picked up The Shack this weekend. Saw that it's one of your favorite books. Hope I like it as well as you did:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...especially the header! Great choices...love Jill too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! Very cute design=)
    Stopping by from Sits!
    ~Sarah
    http://sarahbrownsfavoritethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute design!

    Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from SITS to say welcome and hello to the site. You'll love it!

    And I LOVE Sneaky Momma. She's got so many great tips for helping bloggers on their blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How CUTE! Just came across your blog from the hop and had to stop and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill did a fantastic job on your site! (She did mine too). She's so great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...