Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Roses

Brian got me a dozen roses for Valentines Day. They are beautiful. I decided I would try to take some pictures of them. As you know from reading my blog, I usually just take pictures of people. I thought I would give this a shot. I think they turned out pretty cool. Now to play with them in Photoshop. The problem is I don't have a clue where to go or what to do in that program. I tried to play with it the other day and ended up just closing it out. I need a hands on lesson for this one. (hint hint Connie)






3 comments:

  1. Love the roses.... check your mailbox for some quick Photoshop playing.

    Happy Valentines Day

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. You did a good job with the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink roses!! Red roses are overrated.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...