Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kiss the Duck

I got to have Felicity for the whole day today. It was tons of fun. We sat on the floor and played most of the day. I tried to get pictures but she doesn't sit still very much to get a good one. We have this little duck that when you put your finger in his mouth, he quacks and moves his wings. Every time that I would turn it on, she would come crawling as fast as she could and put her mouth on his beak. I don't know what she thought she was going to do, but it was hilarious. I kept doing it over and over just to see her come speeding over. It sure kept me entertained. Maybe it was her way of getting it to stop quacking. It didn't stop though, it quacked and flapped even when she had it in her mouth. I should have taken a video, then maybe you would be laughing as hard as I did when this was really happening. Maybe this was a HTBT moment. (had to be there) I am even giggling as I type this and she isn't even here. Ok, next time I will video so you can laugh too. I will stop rambling now, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...