Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lifehouse Everything Drama

A couple months ago a friend of ours, John, showed us this website: http://www.tangle.com/ It used to be called Godtube. I find myself watching many videos on it. I enjoy it because you can watch videos and not come across some of the "junk" you find on other video websites. One day I came across the video posted below. I don't know why it got to me like it did, but I ended up sobbing by the time it was done. God must have thought I needed to see it. Now I am sharing it with you. I hope you enjoy it too. Let me know how, or if, it affected you.

2 comments:

  1. I watched it the other day after you left and it had the same effect on me. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It game me goosebumps....good video!
    -TAbby

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...