Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends and a Movie

Saturday night we had a few friends over to watch Fireproof. We saw this in the theatre a few months ago but had to get the DVD. I think this is a great movie that we can all learn a few life lessons from. I didn't get many pictures. We were too busy eating before the movie and too busy watching during the movie. Brian grabbed my camera and took a couple shots. I guess Marie was on guard and caught him with the camera while Patti and I were totally into the movie.
Tim and Char couldn't help but see the camera in their face. They were probably blinded as the room was pretty dark at the time.

This was after the movie was done. I was going to take a picture of Tim and got Marie's face in it. I actually like this picture, hopefully Marie does too.?
And the last picture I got before everyone left was one of smiling Chris. I didn't even get a picture of everyone that was here. It sure took a lot of pictures, and deleting of pictures, to get one of someone actually smiling at the camera. Next time I will have to get better about this.

1 comment:

  1. This was a great movie! Everyone should see it. My gosh darn tear ducts would not quit sweating, that is what I call it anyway to disquise the tears.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...