Monday, February 23, 2009

Isn't This Weird?

Since I am on the rookie end of a camera I decided to play around with some of the features. Even reading the manual confuses me. I don't know the lingo so I have to wing it. All I have ever taken pictures of was people. I am finding out it is quite interesting when you start looking at "things" as subjects for a picture. This is an afghan that sits on my sofa.
This looks like hairy chocolate. I guess that is the only kind of chocolate I will get for the next month. Since our cruise if fast approaching I am trying a different approach to losing the last 10 pounds. (Aren't those always the hardest?) My Diet 4 Idiots worked for the last year and I have been able to keep the 30 pounds off, but I am stuck here. Tracy started Weight Watchers a couple of weeks ago and already has much success. I am starting that journey today. The counting points thing can't be that bad, right? I think I can, I think I can.

4 comments:

  1. Julie,
    Hairy Chocolate? That's hillarious!!
    Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the last 10 pounds.... I lost that last 8 pounds about 4 times already. I keep finding it!!

    And that dang counting points is a pain. When I was down to a weight I was comfortable with, using Weight Watchers, I made some stupid comment about "this was so easy I'm gonna eat my way back up and lose it again".... URGHHH but I had fun eating, now if I could only buckle down and lose it again. Good luck to you and do you have room in your suitcase for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...hairy chocolate. Now I'm hungry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I took a close up of my carpet once and wished I hadnt. Then I vacuumed. A lot.

    Good luck, let us know how WW goes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...