Monday, February 16, 2009

Snow Snow Go Away

I know I know, I live in Wisconsin and snow doesn't go away for a couple more months. I can wish can't I? I am not made for this state. Once it hits 50 and stays there or below, I start my hibernation. I hear about all the things people do outside for fun, but I just don't see it. Cold is cold, no matter how I dress or what I do. Over the years Brian has tried to help me with this issue. He has bought me these boots and those boots, these gloves and those gloves. Nothing ever works. I get cold. I even had the battery operated socks one time, no luck. Heaters in my $200 boots. No luck. I give up. I would move somewhere that stays warm if all my family and friends would move with me. I could never leave them. I guess hibernation is the price I pay for love. That's ok, you are all worth it. I will just hear your winter fun stories and wait for spring. Although, I do love a snowman. That is the kind that stay inside. I have quite a few hanging out around my house. I haven't had the heart to pack them away yet. After all, there is still much winter to be had yet.

For you winter lovers, enjoy it while it's here. Spring is coming..........that means sun and flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...