Sunday, February 15, 2009

Something to Make You Smile

I don't have much to say about these pictures. This is Felicity's new gig. She sits at the patio and watches the dogs outside. They make her laugh. I remember getting scolded on the bus when we were kids for playing with the frost on the inside of the windows. I guess they didn't like to clean them, that is a lot of windows. But I sure don't mind on my patio door. These kids are only little for such a short time. It is well worth the fun she has licking on this window. Since our kids are grown we haven't had the fingerprints for a long time, I will take the prints anyday.

1 comment:

  1. How cute. You are going to have to post a video of Felicty and her new singing thing she does.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...