Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Little Catch Up

This is what my back yard looked like yesterday. Oh boy, not sure if I'm ready for this yet.

I haven't posted for a few days (I had Tracy post on Saturday) because I have been not feeling very well. Brian and Kylee aren't so good either. Good thing is....we haven't started oinking yet!

Now why would a cute little four year old hang this poor deer like this?

Because that's what Mommy did the night before to her buck!

Sunday night Tammy, and three of the guys went to sit back in our woods to bag the big buck. Once darkness fell they all came back one by one with their stories of the night. Brian and Tom had no luck at all. Cole shot himself a doe. Then comes the call from Tammy, another buck. This is the second time in a few years that she has done this. No target practice with her bow, still wearing perfume and hair products from the day, and she goes to her stand and shoots a deer. I think maybe the guys should take some pointers from her. (I talk smart because I don't hunt at all) But if I did, I would maybe have Tammy teach me.

And one last picture just because she is so darn cute.


Update: I removed the picture of Tammy with her deer. I guess I've grown up around hunting here in Wisconsin and have seen many pictures with deer. Sorry if that picture offended anyone.

15 comments:

  1. Way to go Tammy! She could give the guys some of her hair spray & perfume to help them out. Love the wagon picture. HOpe you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute last picture. The one with the deer, makes me a little sad though. I don't think I'd have the heart to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tammy! Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Hopefully Brian and Kylee are not far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh that dear picture tugged my heart strings...poor poor bambi... but that last picture is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not ready for snow! You can keep it!
    I love that last picture.
    Yeah for Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go for the girls. How cool that she got the deer. cute picture in the wagon. what a dolly girl you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the picture in the wagon, what a cutie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's already snowing where you are??? I can't even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow! We don't see that down here in Texas. Looks beautiful. Cute pic of the little one.

    Congrats also on 27 years of marriage. Ya'll are my heroes. We're on year 16.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are feeling a little better. Adorable picture of your little grandbaby!

    I was raised around a hunting family as well. Don't know what my parents would have done if we didn't have that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. snow wow I dreamed it snow here last night weird huh!

    I love deer jerky YUMO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling better quickly. There is so much of that stuff going around!!

    The snow is beautiful!

    When you get to feeling better, hop over for a giveaway. Tell your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry you do not feel well. Glad you haven't caught the bad bug yet.

    Way to go Tammy! I love the door decoration. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed the deer picture. I love the picture of your grandbaby in the wagon. I might have to try something like that with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not happy about snow yet. I keep hoping for at least two more weeks of "decent" weather and just one more nice day so we can hike one last time before being cooped up for the winter. It snowed here Saturday morning but didn't stick. Until Lake Superior freezes over, it moderates our weather a bit. Your granddaughter's picture is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...