Friday, October 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

For this week's Flashback Friday I couldn't decide on which one of these pictures to post, so I'm sharing both of them.

How about those suspenders Andy? He wore suspenders a lot when he was little. Most of the time because he was too skinny to keep his pants up. And of course his jeans are all muddy, that was everyday for him.

And of course Tracy is perfectly clean, like she always was. She's got on some pretty frilly socks too.

I guess I should've put this one first, oh well. I'm not sure how old Andy is here, a few months I guess. Tracy is about 2 1/2.

Sue, if you are reading this....do you recognize the sofa? You and Dean gave it to us when we were first married. THANKS!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the one of them laying on the couch! They grow up way too fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun memories. I love looking back at everyone's old pictures. Your sofa reminds me of one my parents used to have. They were adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i love the suspenders so cute!! they sure were adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW! Your kids are adorable! And, that little baby boy is the one that just got married? What a great flashback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your comment that she was perfectly clean, like she always was! SO funny how we know our kids personalities almost right from the start, and as they grow and we look backwards, we see it continue... I can't wait to look back when mine are grown and laugh about these kinds of things.

    Blessings,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun looking at these pictures and the pictures of them all grown up on your sidebar. Of course, it was also chilling- it goes by too quick, doesn't it? Such sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...