Saturday, October 17, 2009

An Exciting Discovery

Casey had an ultrasound yesterday and I got to go along. The technology sure has changed since I was pregnant 22 years ago. I never even got an ultrasound. They only did that if they thought something was wrong. I was there when Tracy had one and found out the sex of the baby. Except she didn't want to know so I had to keep the secret from her until Felicity was born. I made sure I said "he" and "she" throughout the next few months just to keep Tracy from knowing. That was a tough job.

Well, this time we all got to find out what the sex of the baby is. I know sometimes they are not accurate when they tell you but that's the risk you take. But this time there was no doubt in the sex of this one, it was very obvious..............

It's a boy! Little Jack Rodman. I can't wait to meet him in March.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the grandson :) Now you'll have 1 of each! I like the name Jack...it is my nephew's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grandson! They are so different from granddaughters! I only had a daughter, though I thought babysitting my nephews would have prepared me! No way! He keeps me on my toes! He is so much fun! Thanks for your comment on my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for little Jack:) Ultrasounds are just the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of you. Andy and Casey must be so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was addicted to seeing my baby on ultrasound...It is so amazing. Congrats on it being a boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy! How exciting! I really enjoyed all of my ultra sounds, it was always so exciting to see how the baby had developed since the last time and to try to see if we could see any of our traits in her. Praying all the best to your daughter and future grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boys are so sweet. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Jack is my favorite little boys name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is exciting!! congrats on your new soon to be born, grandson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new grandbaby!!! How fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the great news. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...