Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just Another Fall Day

Every year, it is tradition in our family to travel up to Timm's Hill to enjoy the beautiful fall weather. This year we went with the Smola Family. It turned out to be a very rainy day, but that didn't stop us. We drove up there gazing at the beautiful fall colors. (I, of course, got sick from the curving and winding roads. What's new though?!)

Here are Cole and Felicity walking around checking out the scenery. She wants to be just like her Daddy. I absolutely LOVE this picture. Priceless.

Monkey and the Smola boys. Best friends.

The day after we went to Timm's Hill, I took Monkey to the park to practice taking some "fall" pictures. I was looking for a good place to take family pictures. I found it! I just love the leaves, bridge and boardwalk. It will be perfect for pictures, which I am hoping to take tomorrow.

I was bummed after taking this picture. Bummed because I should have dressed her up in some cute clothes because seriously, isn't this adorable? Jeeze. What was I thinking? Hopefully she does this tomorrow.

Another good one......


And another..... Oh well, she's still adorable in her jeans and a sweatshirt. Hopefully it all works out for tomorrow. Wish us luck!

10 comments:

  1. FElicity is adorable and I adore her hat. She is precious in it. Good luck on the pictures tomorrow. I need to be thinking of ours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks adorable in her jeans and sweatshirt! I love that little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the pictures! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! And the sweatshirt and jeans go great with her cute hat! She has the best smile! Hoping you get that family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!!

    Thank you for stopping by on my special day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!! Don't you just love time with that little one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable pictures! You make me long for a trip to the mountains again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really don't have to worry about what she is wearing. She is adorable! Looks like a perfect Fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fall days!! And I have given you an award: http://theconfusedhomemaker.com/2009/10/13/awards-thank-yous/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...