Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Disco Cures Cancer

Friday night we went to Disco Cures Cancer. It is a huge party that raises funds for cancer in our area. This is only the second year that we have gone, but we plan on making it a yearly thing.

This is our group that we had this year. On the right is my sister, then me and Brian, and the rest are Brian's cousins. I should have taken more pictures of other people there. Some of the costumes are hilarious. I think the most popular outfit this year was the short short dress with the white gogo boots. Yikes.........a little too short for this chick.

I wanted to take a picture of that guy's huge blonde afro but didn't want to look too obvious. Patti decided to "pose" for me so I could get a shot.

I love Todd's look on his face in this picture, he looks a bit confused.

It was an awesome time and we are always looking for more people to join us. Believe me, you will have a good time. You just can't help it!

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha, great pictures and costumes! Very disco :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that looks like such a blast! The costumes are awesome! That is so great that your husband participated in dressing up. I would never have been able to get Aaron to do that. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! You guys looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked like you walked right out of the 70's...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you all had soooo much fun and for a great cause:) Cute pics too:) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha great costumes!! Looks like a fab time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now not only is that an era I remember fondly *(HA)* but to do this as a theme is an awesome way to "hustle" up some $$$ for a great cause!!! The photos are awesome!!! (Although the white boots....more 60's I think! LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...you look awesome! One hot momma! My friend had a rock n roll party for her 40th the summer and we had a ball dressing up. I tried to do Madonna and my husband was a hysterically funny Mike Reno (from Loverboy) I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...