Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop - 3 Things You Don't Know About Us

I picked up crocheting again. I started when I was in grade school but haven't crocheted for many years. I picked it up again and am really enjoying it. And yes, now my bifocals are necessary for this hobby. (Darn old age)

One thing you might not know about Brian is he has read his Bible all the way through 4 times in the last few years. He reads everyday, no matter what. That's committment!

The last thing is one wall in my office has polka dots. I love the bright colors. Some of you are probably freaking out right now. It has been this way for a few years and I still love it. It makes me happy.

This weeks Blog Hop we are to list three things you don't know about us. This was a hard one. I know some of you know these but a lot of you don't.

MckLinky Blog Hop
signature

7 comments:

  1. I like the polka dots - they are very cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also crochet evey now and then, my hubby astounds me sometimes with the knowledge he has of the bible and I think your study is really funky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the polka dots! Very funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dots! We do lots of fun stuff like that also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dots, and that bible looks like it belongs to someone just chock full of Godly wisdom... I am reading mine in a year for the first time ever and I am way behind, so this reminds me that there is a good reason to keep going!!
    Fun post today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog design and your posts. I have been married 24 years and have 7 blessings. Some in college, and some in diapers lol. You have a beautiful family. I love to read the Bible also, and I love the polka dot room. Did you paint it? Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...