Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brian and Felicity's Birthday

I can't believe I didn't get a better picture of "the birthday kids" together. I guess sometimes a person just gets too busy at a party. The cake was delicious, as you can tell by the looks on both of their faces.

Joni (Felicity's Godmother) came over to see her on her birthday.

She brought her this tutu skirt that Felicity wore the rest of the day. It was so adorable.

You can only get away with this when you are one.

Then it was cake time. First a picture of her "birthday plate" when it was still clean.

Then we let her have her cake, and eat it too.


After the cake episode she took a bath. She came back out to the porch and took a liking to Chris. Now anyone who knows Felicity knows that she is a girl on the go. She doesn't sit on your lap for more than 2 or 3 seconds. She layed on Chris' shoulder like this for about 5 minutes! We were all jealous. Chris isn't the biggest "kid" person but I think deep down he kind of liked it too.
signature

10 comments:

  1. She is SO sweet! And I really want one of those tutus!!!(cough) For my "daughter"... yeah, I mean a grown woman wearing a tutu would just be odd right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birthday plate! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and getting in on the giveaway. These were precious pictures posted.

    I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicity is just precious. Thank you for joining my blog family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, she is so adorable! Happy birthday to her! and that is one of the most fabulous tutus I've ever seen! It's photos like these that make me wish I had a daughter. I bet she just looks so adorable twirling around in it. And when it does it stop being ok to eat cake like she does? That looks like so much fun, doesn't it?! Happy SITs day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicity is so precious! Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like she had lots of fun--about time you got in a blog picture, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute...love the cake pictures...
    and I gotta say...you do not look like you could have been married for 26 years! Wisconsin must have some secret anti-aging secrets!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am making her a pink and brown tutu now, it is super cute. Hey I just started reading the first yada yada book. I was waiting for my mom to finish it but she is to slow so I took it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...