Thursday, July 9, 2009

Are you ready for me?

Hi Everyone! I have joined the blogging world within my mom's blog. I am not ready to get my own blog so my mom and I decided that I should just become an author for her blog. Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather! I know that I am.

Everyone that knows me, knows that I am a bonnet lover. I think they are the most precious accessory on a little girl. So, Felicity's Godmother, Amy bought this bonnet for Felicity yesterday. It is from an Amish store in the boonies of Goodrich. I absolutely love it, and it matches Felicity's eyes perfectly. Thanks Amy! You are the best!

Tracy Jo


8 comments:

  1. Her hair is getting so blonde or should I say white for the summer. She is so darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tracy! We look forward to your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bonnet! I think they are adorable on little girls. I can't wait to put them on my soon-to-be-here baby girl! your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Hey! Tracy-it's about time you hopped on so we can keep up on happings at the Zielke's home spot.The bonnet sure brings out the blue in Felicity's eyes.Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bonnets. My grandmother used to have old timey days at church and she always wore one. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute, I look forward to more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy!! I love her little bonnets! They are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...