Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Pug's Lilac Tree

When Felicity was in my belly, we called her Pug. That's because I was so sure that I was having a baby boy. My instincts are horrible. Anyways, last summer Cole and I planted this lilac tree. I wanted to take a picture of our baby (Felicity) in front of the tree each summer.

Well, here is the first picture. It was kinda hard to get her to stand close to the tree and look up at the camera. She was too busy playing in the mulch to look up at me. Isn't she just getting so big? I cannot believe that she is going to be ONE on Sunday! Seriously, where did the time go? I know people always say that, but for real! I feel like just yesterday I was nursing her and feeding her baby cereal and smashed bananas. I guess it might be time for another one!? Hmmmm...


2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to tell us something??? She is getting so big. I remember when Aubree was that age and it seems like just last week. Enjoy her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to her, how are you going to know who grows more?? She is a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...