Monday, March 9, 2009

Time for an Oldie

I couldn't come up with anything to post today, so I went into my oldies again. I came across this, our wedding party. Wow have styles changed in 26 years. Those dresses were the coolest back then, all the colors of the rainbow. You can't see on this picture but the guys wouldn't wear the shiny shoes that came with the tuxes. They all wore their own cowboy boots. I bet the rest of you have some awesome wedding photos too. How bout you show the rest of us?

6 comments:

  1. I forgot you had the rainbow colors! Love the girls hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - I love all the "feathered" hair. I'll have to dig out one of ours and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the "Peachy" reminder. I'll have you know that I wore that dress to Junior Prom afterwards! Who does that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun wedding photo, then we wonder why we keep our wedding photos in a box under the bed so no one can see how out of style we were. Your colors are so much cooler than mine were, I had MAUVE dresses and the girls always tease me about the hat I wore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has their hair down - you rarely see that now! And all the colors!

    Ah yes, Mom and her hat! Who wears a hat on your wedding day?!! And she says she didn't wear any makeup either! Are ya kidding me?!! Put my makeup on thick and make me look like a movie star!! ; )

    Too fun to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, I remember your hat. That was so cool. And Lynn, I didn't wear a stitch of make up either!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...