Monday, March 2, 2009

All Dressed Up

Felicity is always dressed so cute for church. I love little girls in dresses. She has no choice yet, but hopefully she will continue to like wearing them as she gets older.
Here's her cute little shoes.

And here's the whole "outfit." Too cute.

I thought I would give my Weight Watchers update. It has been a week. I weighed in this morning and............drum roll please....................I LOST NOTHING! What's up with that? I never went over on my points. Since I have been "dieting" for a year now with the other one, I am chalking this up to: "I guess I belong this size, or even worse- I need to maybe exercise?" I have never been fond of the e word. Walking is about the extent of that for me. And of course it is way too snowy and icy and cold outside. I do have a treadmill in the basement, but what fun would that be? I think I am going to take up boxing.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to buy them dresses, better yet SHOES!! Elly gets all her fun shoes and boots from me, I've created a monster. Felecity is getting so big, she looks like a lot of fun and has the cutest smile ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those little girl dresses so much fun. Aubree still loves to dress up and already has an addiction to shoes. When I bought her Christmas dress, she wanted to put it on right away of course, but first had to go get the shoes that would match. How funny. I think we all are creating monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay everyone else is commenting on Felicity, I am going to comment on the second part of your post... Hello...Yes, you need to exercise. Don't think of it as a workout, make it fun, like your boxing idea. That sounds fun and it will be something that you and Brian can do together. I think that is an excellant choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute she's looking! She's so pretty with that pink dress!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...