Thursday, March 19, 2009

Looking for some advice…

IMG_0010

Ok, so here’s the deal. Deb and I are teaching a class on blogging this Saturday. We are pretty much rookies in the blog world. Do you have any helpful hints for a new blogger? What do you like? What have you learned? What are some shortcuts? Or maybe you just have some helpful advice for a person starting their own blog. We are open for any ideas. I read a quote the other day: “Your blog is only as big as the things you give away.” Ouch, we don’t have any giveaways. I guess maybe that will be my next step in the blog world. Please leave me a helpful hint.

BTW, the picture is of my chair in the living room.

1 comment:

  1. No advice here just a good luck with the class. It should be fun, make sure you go check out sister Gayle's booth (Mater Gardeners) they are having a photo contest for the summer and you can pick up the information there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...