Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bon Voyage

shore_excursions_2

Here it is the night before I leave. My bags are gone with Brian in the semi. I have just a few last minute things to put in my carry on. I think I am ready. I had to go tell Felicity and Tracy, and Andy and Casey good bye tonight. That is no fun. I miss everyone already. I want to go, really I do. But I am just such a homebody person. I love being home, love having friends and family over. Good grief, I sound like I’m never coming home. What a big baby I am. I know we will have an unbelievable time. I can’t wait for the sun, the relaxation, and of course those fruity drinks with the umbrella in them.

I am taking my laptop and will post a couple times, I hope. I can’t do any posting for the first 4 days. The cruise line or the Bahamas has no cell phone reception. Unless we want to pay $20 a minute. I’ll wait.

Hope you all have a wonderful next two weeks, and make sure it is sunny and warm here when I get back.

Love you all, and I will miss you.

7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and enjoy those umbrella drinks. Hopefully we'll have some spring weather when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not fair, I cant believe you picked a cruise over my bridal shower... just kidding have fun and enjoy the warm weather for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John would kick my butt if I blogged while on vacation.... don't worry about us we will wait till you return, enjoy your trip. Next time take me I can get ready and say good bye in about an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Great Time!!
    Talk to you soon.
    Pete and Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom! We miss you already! Have fun and come home safely!

    Love,
    Tracy and Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you two have a wonderful trip. Enjoy yourselves and no blogging till you return. RELAX!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...