Monday, March 30, 2009

A Sneak Peak


Oh my gosh are we having a good time. I finally found internet. I was having withdrawals. On the ship we had no cells or anything. It was nice but I was itchin to blog. This first picture is at the Captain's Dinner. The food was excellent, just a little bit too much silverware for us. We were never sure what to use. If you didn't know, they would pick up the right one and practically put it in your hand. A little intimidating for us Wisconsonites.

WThis beach is in the Bahamas. We only spent an hour or so here. We had to catch our bus back so we didn't get left by the ship. The waves got pretty big and got us wet unexpectedly. I am not real sure what was going on here.


Finally posed for a picture.


This is on the ship. We didn't even do our hair these days cause this is what it looked like all the time. (notice the yummy drink in my hand) I have hundreds more. I will post a couple here and there as I can. We are in Orlando right now. We have to take the semi to the office, then rent a car and head to Jodi's house for a couple days.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Love your hair on that last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a drink for me too. Try a margarita you might like it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...