Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Wedding Photos

It has been pretty uneventful around here lately so I haven't had much to post about. I decided to go back into some more wedding photos. These are just random pics that caught my eye as I went through them.

This first one is from the reception. The dresses displayed here are mine, Carol (mother of the bride) and two of Casey's grandmother's dresses. (One is off to the right, you can't really see it) The curio cabinet in the corner has all of our wedding photos in it. It was such a beautiful display and there were many compliments with this idea.


This was taken right after the Groom and Mother of the Groom dance.


Here we are "cuttin a rug" This looks like we were doing the Electric Slide.


♥♥Their first dance...... ♥♥


A group shot at the church. Now that's a big wedding party.


Felicity making her grand entrance at the ceremony. Looks like she left her partner a bit behind. She stole the show for a few minutes.


Andy and the girls.

I have so many many more pictures to share from this fabulous day. I will share more throughout the next few weeks.

Then it will be "BABY" time!

22 comments:

  1. Oh! Such a great idea displaying the wedding dresses! Beautiful dresses! Now, Andy is your son, he's the one getting married? Lovely bidesmaid dresses. Good looking group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...I love wedding pictures :) Thanks for sharing!

    I almost went with a light brown bridesmaid dress...it's really IN these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED THE DISPLAY TOO AND SEEING THESE PICTURES...FELICITY CERTAINLY DID STEAL THE SHOW...WHAT A CUTIE! COME SAY HI :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like everytime I see pictures of this wedding it keeps getting prettier. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pictures....and the colors are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures! I LOVE looking at wedding pics. My favorite was the flower girl leaving her partner behind. Reminded of when my little one was 4, she was flower girl in my nieces weddind, did great, dropped the flower petals, then when they walked out after the wedding, she stopped to pick up her flower petals that she "had dropped, I made a mess mommy."

    ReplyDelete
  8. love looking at wedding photos...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are so good. I love the one with all the girls. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wonderful pictures. Felicity is beyond adorable. Totally sweet. I think I always like the flower girls better then the brides, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm such a sucker for weddings, so this was right up my alley! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those bridesmaid dresses, and the super cool display! how fun thanks for sharing! I think weddings are probably my fave thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea to display the mama's dresses! I can't wait for some baby time...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Such beautiful pics and oh my goodness I can't get over that you have grown children-- you look sooooo young! What is your secret?! :) Oh and to answer your question I have a Nikon D300. You have such a beautiful family- love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous wedding pics!! thanks for becoming a follower to my blog:)

    noelle~

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a good time haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great pictures, I love her colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO much fun. It's exciting to look forward to the ways our family will grow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Photos! I was a wedding planner...and just love wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...