Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Ray of Sunshine on This Cloudy Day

Today has been a pretty quiet day. Just the two of us playing, eating, and sleeping. We are both feeling really good now. I only had a slight fever yesterday morning and have been great ever since. Thank goodness all of this has stayed clear of Felicity so far.

Yesterday was a different story. Kylee woke up with a fever of 103. I called her mom and we took her to the clinic. (I daycare for Kylee) They never actually diagnosed her with H1N1 but she listed off the symptoms and that is exactly what Kylee had. I don't know if they don't want people to panic or what the deal is. The worst part was her coughing. The doctor listened to her lungs and she has the start of pneumonia in her right lung. Yuck! She put her on antibiotics and said if she is not better in 3 days that she must come back. She slept through the night but is home with her Mom & Dad today. We pray that the antibiotics knock that out of her lung so she can get well.

11 comments:

  1. Poor little thing I hope the antibiotics do their job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Kylee. I hope she gets better soon and that nobody else gets it. Nothing worse than sick kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she is feeling better soon! She is looking cute in that pic though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby! I hope she's feeling better as well as y'all. I started feeling achy last night, I just checked my temp a few minutes ago, it read 99.4, I taking something for the fever, hoping it will go away. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor thing! I hope everyone is feeling better ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jules.

    sorry to hear the little one is down. We are just over it ourselves. No fun!

    Please check out my award post for Wednesday when you have time.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope she gets well very quickly too..the lungs..that can be scary!
    82 huh? Another thing in common I guess! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope she gets better fast!!!
    Prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor baby! I hope she starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, poor baby girl! I hope she feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Kylee is doing much better today:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...