Sunday, November 22, 2009

It Is Time

Does everybody see this face? This is the face and the reason why I love being a mommy so much. Over the past 12 weeks, I have been substitute teaching for one of my good friends while she has been on maternity leave. I am happy to say that that experience is now over, and I can now get back to my life as a stay-at-home mommy. I could not be any happier. I now know that after going through the past 12 weeks, God wants me to be a mommy first. It was a very trying time for me, but I grew to appreciate the times that I had with my monkey girl. All I can say is, "Thank you God for the experience but thank you even more for giving me back to my daughter." Also, I wanted to take time to thank my mom for doing such a wonderful job teaching, loving and spoiling my baby while I have been working. I can not thank you enough.
I love you mom!

11 comments:

  1. so cute I love the pink cowboy boots!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Mama ain't happy, there ain't nobody happy!!!!This was on a sign that used to hang on the wall at Bruce and Pam's home. Glad you all will be happy now. Good teaching experience tho, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that this must be your grand daughter...is it your little girl? She sure is a cutie-pie! Love her pink boots! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my granddaughter. My daughter Tracy is also an author on my blog. She doesn't post very often but you can see her name at the bottom of the post.

    Hope this isn't too confusing for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful daughter/granddaughter! I love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute and those pink boots are to die for. Adorable. Isn't it great being a SAHM?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet, sweet girl. You are so lucky to have such a great mom to spoil your daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by.
    Love her boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say, you have a perfect job and a beautifull little boss!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing not to love about that cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a blessing. I've been able to stay home with our children as well and wouldn't trade the experience for money...it's just not worth it.
    Love on that beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...