Friday, December 26, 2008

New Camera

I got a new camera for Christmas, (nothing like yours Connie). I think it is pretty cool. Now I can be even more annoying, taking even more pictures than ever. Tracy & I take lots of pictures. Felicity is only 5 months old and we have just about 2,000 pictures of her already. Anyway, here is a picture of an ornament on my tree. I like this feature a lot, I used to do this in my Photoshop on my computer and now I can do it when I take the pictures.
I do have more pictures of Christmas than these two snowmen. I am working on cropping and removing red eye. I will post them soon.

1 comment:

  1. After Elly was born one guy at work asked me if she was blind yet from the flash in her face all the time. Your granddaughter is the custest and I'm sure you'll burn up that new camera real soon.

    Merry Christmas

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...