Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Rodmans

This year we decided that we would host the Rodman Christmas party at our house. Almost everyone made it to the party. We had lots of food, again. It is fun to have little ones around again. Of course I had to start the day off with Felicity. I was playing with my camera. She had such a colorful dress on that I couldn't resist.







Brian also had to try the camera out. Here is a pic of me and Jordan. She is a sweetheart, always lookin for hugs.

Great Uncle Kenny got to hold Felicity first. She has such a great personality, not afraid of people. I hope she stays that way.

Great Grandpa got to hold her again. I don't know if he wanted to or not, but Tracy plops Felicity in his lap and he has no choice. She looks like she sure doesn't mind.

Check this out.........Jesse smiling in a picture!! (for those of you who don't know, this is rare)

Lacey, Sue, and Sam were sitting here talking and I came around to take the picture. I think Lacey didn't get a chance to swallow before she had to smile. Sorry about that Lacey.

Great Mother-Daughter picture.

Here is Lacey with Felicity, great smile.

Trinity loves Butterscotch. She came to our house earlier this year and fell in love with her. She has her own real horses at home but I think she likes the idea of this one not caring what she does to her. Buterscotch is a Furreal pet. She moves and neighs. They had one like it at Walmart set up, they are pretty cool. This one is for Kylee at our house.

Coy had to check Butterscotch out too. He didn't last too long. It must not have been his thing.

I am not sure what was happening here. Jason has a real funny look on his face.

I also wasn't in the room when this was taken. Not sure what Deb was talking about. It must have been a great story.

Tina & Diann must have been listening to Deb.

Shirley too.

One last Meyer family photo before they leave. We all sure missed Shane.
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all had a great Holiday season. Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...