Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dishwasher Surgery

The day started off pretty normal.......except that the floor was wet from the dishwasher running the night before. Brian took it apart. He can usually fix anything he goes after, but this was a little scary. Chris came over to help with the situation. After a couple hours, this is what I had in the middle of my floor.

I should have taken a picture before I cleaned it up. They left for town to get parts and all of my dishwashers "guts" were spewn all over the floor. I picked them all up and put them neatly on the counter, with all the little piles of screws. After I did it I thought that might have been the wrong thing to do. It wasn't. They came home with the parts and within 1/2 hour or so it was all back together. It works! I never doubted him. (kinda)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...