Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas with the Emmerichs

For the last few, a lot, of years we have gone to Lorin & Julee's on Christmas Day. It is the best party that anyone ever puts on. Tons of food, drinks, and of course, the family. It has extended way beyond family, and has now become friends too. We apprecite all that Lorin & Julee do for this day. We hope she never stops having this big celebration day. Here are a few pics from that day. I took about 100 pictures, but couldn't quite post all of them. Sorry if I missed you.

This is Tonya & Mark's little guy Jack. He is super adorable.

I don't know why these two posed for pictures, but I had to grab a shot when I had the opportunity.

Here's Patti smoozin' up to Dad.


We take a pic of us two every Christmas day. We always end up with about 6 shots cause we can't get it together at the same time.

Felicity and Chloe sat together for a while. They are so adorable and I hope they become as close as their Mommys and cousins are.


Felicity was not cooperating here. I tried a few shots, this is the best one.


Santa made an appearance. For some reason he always asks me to sit on his lap.



Here's the best shot I got of all the kids with Santa.


Felicity and Santa.


Santa gave all the kids hugs and presents. Here is Kallie getting her goodies.


Santa wanted a hug before he gave the presents and Payton didn't necessarily want it in that order. He finally did give Santa a hug.

Aubree got a guitar for Christmas and was entertaining the group all day. (She is so shy) (NOT)

Of course, a picture of me and Felicity, since we really don't have many of us. (haha)

Great Grandma with Felicity.


Finally, a picture of Dad & Mom. Not the best, but it will do.

1 comment:

  1. Jules thanks for the nice comments. We love having everyone togther the day. I am sure we will continue to have the party for as long as everyone wants to come. (I was already planning for next year.) We always appreciate Santa making his appearance too. I love the photos and will have to add them to the book. Julee

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...