Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cold Day

I had an interesting morning. I got up and BBBRRRRR, it was cold in here. About 50 degrees. The furnace wasn't working. I called Brian and he tried to talk me through "fixing the furnace" That didn't work. I have no idea how a furnace works or what he was even trying to have me do. So, I called my trusty neighbor Bob. He came and tried to fix it for 3 hours. Didn't work. He started the fireplace down stairs. We just bought one of those infrared heater thingys. I hadn't even turned it on yet. I turned it on upstairs, and with the fireplace down stairs it is now finally about 70 in here. It was a long cold day here though. We didn't want to pay for a Sunday service call so I will call them in the morning. AAAUUGGGHHH. This stuff always happens when Brian is gone.
Here is my best friend for the day:
This is what I saw all day..............
You can't really see the heater, it is right at my feet.

1 comment:

  1. OH NO! We had a Sunday like that last winter when it was about 50 degrees below zero. (Well ok it only felt like it in the house.) Jenn was home and had gone out with some friends. When they came home, someone didn't shut the door tight and the wind blew it open. The bedroom doors were shut so nobody knew until morning. I think it took two days to get the house warm again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...