Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we go to church then head over to Dad & Mom's place. There is just a small group of us misfits that have no where else to go.
Here's a picture of Brian & Felicity. I took the background out of it in my Photoshop. I like the way it brings out their faces.

Sis made the big trip across the hall. She didn't want Brian to take her picture so this is the best we got.

Here's what Lynn calls a "pose." We had to take 3 before she was ok with it. She still didn't want me to keep the picture.


Not really sure what Paul is doing here, just wanted to add the pic.


This isn't the most flattering pose, but it was spur of the moment. Chad picked up my camera and snapped it. Paul's raspberry wine was Delicious!


Chris & Patti actually got to pose for this one. I think it is a great picture of them.



Here's Jordy and Megan as they were headed out the door. They had another party to go to.



I got a quick shot of these three before they headed out the door for the Ziehlke Christmas. We usually don't get to see them on Christmas eve but church was earlier this year. I think Felicity was saying "hi" as she was waving to me.


Chad decided to try Grandma's slush, he wasn't quite sure if he liked it or not. I guess I didn't get any pictures of Dad & Mom. They really were there, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how often Felicity is smiling. What a sweetheart. Julee

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...