Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time we find ourselves sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought I would join Java at Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday for a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!


Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?
2.  Is there snow outside your window?
3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
4.  Do you text on your cell phone?
5.  Waffles or pancakes?
---------------------------------------------------------------

My answers:

1. What is your favorite kind of fudge?
Plain chocolate....with NO nuts. Nuts do NOT belong in fudge.
(or in any food for that matter)


2. Is there snow outside your window?
Yep, sure is.....
and it can all go away.



3. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast, because it includes COFFEE.

4. Do you text on your cell phone?
Yeah baby........
and yes I still have my green and yellow polish on from the big game yesterday!




5. Waffles or pancakes?
Chocolate chip pancakes rule.






13 comments:

  1. I agree...plain chocolate fudge is the ONLY way! Thankfully, our snow finally left...sure hope that's the end of it! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Just visiting via MMOM. Hope you have a lovely week, feel free to hop over and say hi.
    Helen x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! No nuts for you? The only fudge I like without nuts is peanut butter fudge. I need my nuts!! Maple Nut fudge is one of my favorites.

    I could not live in a climate where there is so much snow. I would eat until I was bigger than one side of the house.

    I love pecan pancakes from Cracker Barrel the best! Nuts again...in my food:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's is the only thing I need in the morning too!! COFFEE!! If it weren't for coffee, I don't know if I would ever make it out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was with ya all the way Jules! Love the nail colors, ha ha! EXCEPT...
    I can't stand fudge of any kind!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I've gotta' have nuts in my chocolate! Those pancakes look wonderful. Would you believe I've never tried chocolate chip pancakes, though? I guess I'm deprived!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! I'm just came from the MMOM hop and found your blog! You have an awesome blog! I'm your "newest" follower! Please come and see my blog and be my newest follower!

    Thanks!
    Missy
    http://missyschranz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that fudge looks so good. Perhaps you could ship some up north. Ah yes, snow. Sigh! Actually I don't mind the snow. it's the bitter cold below 0 temps I'm not so fond of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love breakfast food! Yum! I am hoping snow here is gone for good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh cow! This entry shows me just how far I am behind. Ugh. Did you see that you actually had 138 links? Good gravies girl, I may never catch up!

    Since I missed yesterday, thought I would catch up right here. :-)
    1. This Christmas I made my first fudge. Chocolate layer, caramel layer with nuts, and another choc layer on top. Yummy! Has to be my fave.

    2. Definitely no snow. We did get a couple of inches a couple of weeks ago, though.

    3. Favorite meal would have to be supper. Seems like the things I like most are eaten at that time. Although, I can't think of my favorites at the moment. :-)

    4. Oh honey, do I ever text on my phone! I have 2 teens, so that is a necessity. Seems like there are times when they will tell you things in a text that they might not say in person. I love it!

    5. Pancakes are better than waffles. Just plain Jane for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, that pancake picture just gave me something new to crave. Off to Waffle House for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too funny with the nail polish! LOL!!!!! Keep it young girlfriend.. it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm quite smitten with chocolate fudge with peanut butter ribbons throughout it! Mmmmmm!!!

    I love your manicure honey...what a hoot!!!

    God bless and have a terrific day sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...