Friday, September 4, 2009

Flashback Friday

Since we all have wedding on the brain around here I thought I would post a few pictures from our wedding 27 years ago this month. We didn't have a professional photographer back in those days. My cousin Gayle took some pictures for us that day. Our bill for our photos was a whopping $65.00. I thought that was outrageous! That's what goes through the mind of an 18 year old broke farm girl. These are the best shots I could come up with from all our pictures. Also, since I just did the post of the "Five Forever Friends" I thought I would add them too, since they were all in my wedding.

Jodi and Roger , Maid of Honor and Best Man.

My sister Patti and Brian's brother Ken.

Nancy and Brian's cousin Kelly.

Kathy and my cousin Gary.
Brian's sister Shelby and his cousin Todd.

My niece Tonya and Brian's niece Patty.

7 comments:

  1. Love that pic of you walking down the aisle. What a beautiful bride and groom! :)
    Happy early anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding you had 27 years ago..you are just as beautiful today. Loved those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that fun to go back and look at our wedding photos? Cute bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun... I love looking at wedding pics! You look beautiful and I love the array of rainbow dresses your girls wore! The flower girls were adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot you had the rainbow dresses! Three weeks from tonite you can celebrate at the rehearsal dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE seeing the wedding photos of my friends... thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...