Sunday, September 20, 2009

Colorama 2009

Every year a town just north of here holds a Bike Ride. They call it Colorama, because of all the beautiful fall colors. There are thousands of bikes that ride into this tiny town. People camp out in tents and campers for the weekend. We usually just go for a few hours in an afternoon. There's just something about riding around with a few thousand other bikes that is soooooo fun! I took this picture of us riding down the highway, now that's talent!

Check out my big fancy camera...

We were riding with Brian's cousin. I tried to get a few snapshots of him with the sunset.


After Colorama we know that the riding season is nearing the end. :-( Can't wait to ride again next year.

10 comments:

  1. Your right, it's a lot of fun to be on the back of a bike! I don't know what it's like with a lot of other bikes, but I bet it's a rush! You look like one hot mama on the back of that bike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I haven't been on a bike in years. It is a great feeling.
    Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots...have only ridden on a motorcycle once, but living in AZ we see them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures...I like the mirror ones! Would you believe it...never been on a bike. Ok..motor bike. ;o) I suppose I should put that on my bucket list. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sold the bike this year and traded it for a vette. I know deep down hubby probably misses the bike a little.

    Glad ya'll had a great time.


    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like ya'll had a great time! I love motorcycle ridin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That looks like fun. I haven't ever done that but I sure would. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you got your blonde hair all tucked in there, I hate to see you having to rip it all out before the wedding due to snarls :)

    I can't say that I like bike riding, John really misses it but I don't, I feel much better in the Jeep and so far he's okay with that. Glad you had a good time it sure was a nice weekend for them finally.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...