Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog Hooky and Brian's Photos

I don't know why I have been slacking here for the last couple weeks. It's not that I don't have the time in the evening, it's pretty quiet here at night. My days are a little fuller now with Felicity here, Tracy took a long term sub job as a kindergarten teacher. Kylee also started preschool four days a week so I am dropping her off and picking her up. It's been a long time since I had such full kid filled days.

Brian has been taking photos like crazy. I think I got him addicted to taking pictures. I showed him how to put my little Canon point and shoot on the macro setting and now he takes pictures of everything. I will be posting some of them this week. I bet you can't wait.....some of them are "interesting" to say the least.

He took the one above too. I did a little photoshopping on it, but not much.

9 comments:

  1. Wow he's good. I've really grown to love taking pictures too. Having a blog is just the perfect opportunity to use those gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat picture. Photography is a good hobby. Lots cheaper than snowmobiling or deer hunting or buying a boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous picture. The colors are so vivid. Busy is good & breaks are needed every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know we miss you when you're gone..

    That is a gorgeous photo.. amazing how the little things in life are sometimes the sweetest to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...sounds like you are hanging in there! What a beautiful pic...colors are so bright and vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can something as simply as a marigold be soo pretty! Good job Brian

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...