Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday

This Friday I decided to go a different route. A couple days ago Brian brought home an old console record player. We set it up in my office, I cleaned it up and we started with the old albums. I have been listening to nothing else for 2 days. I feel 12 again. It reminds me of all those hours spent up in our bedroom listening to these. Then I have all the 45s from High School. Wow, those are some awesome songs. Why is it that you can listen to a song that you haven't heard for 25 years and you still know all the words? I have a huge tote of these albums and have only made it through a few. Some of them are so scratchy that they are hard to hear, but I know what they are singing. I listen to them anyway. Time to go, it just dropped the next record. "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family. (now you can have that song stuck in your head)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to comment on which album was my favorite but after looking at the picture again I don't think I can choose. I have a memory from each of these albums. I guess our dreams never came true for us two sisters to marry the Keane brothers. Darn!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...