Saturday, May 23, 2009

First Bike Ride of the Season

We went for our first ride for the year. Still a little chilly for this fair weather rider. I am not a die hard ride in the rain and cold rider. I love to ride, but it still needs to be 80 degreees.

It is a little difficult to take our picture while going 60 miles an hour down the highway. My arm is not long enough to get much of us in the picture.

Here's a picture of our view. It was beautiful. Everything was very green, and the sun peeked out a few times.

This was taken at the end of the day with the sun going down. We had five bikes in our group. You can only see a couple here. I can't believe these are not blurry. We were going pretty fast and I held my arms up in the air, fighting the wind. We had a great time with great friends.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Pics! I like the one of you and Brian. Looked like fun - I have had the top down a few times already (but usually with the heat on)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...