Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time we find ourselves sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought I would join Java at Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday for a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!







1. What are you wearing right now?
A pink hoodie from Door County and brown yoga pants.
Yep, I'm all about style.....not.

2. Do you have any freckles?
Do age spots count? If not, then nope, no freckles.
 Right along with these huge smile lines...


3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
I pick through the pack just for the red ones.
What's up with those coconut ones? And lime? Yuck! 


4. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
I honestly don't know.  We usually wait until they come out on DVD and rent them for a dollar at the Redbox. Movie theaters are totally outrageous with their prices.


5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?
That's a tough one. I listen to music all day long but there are a few shows that I like to watch at night. I'm opting out on this question.





14 comments:

  1. You don't like lime lifesavers? They're my fav! Remember...all those laugh lines on our faces...we EARNED every single one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now hold on.. give the coconut and limes a chance.. without us the roll would be boring wouldn't it? Laugh lines are simply where smiles have been... they look wonderful on you.. Age spots are my "Wisdom Dots".. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely, friendly blog. :) Thanks for visiting mine.

    I feel the same way about coconut and lime. Ick. But isn't it funny how favorites are so diverse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that age spots can be called freckles!
    I'm just full of freckles : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherry lifesavers are my favorites, too. I agree about the movies. We usually wait and get them at Redbox or the library on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coconut, but coconut lifesavers seem kinda ew! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny....I despise coconut but LOVE the coconut lifesavers!

    I don't think I could pick between music or TV either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the movies Jules, way to expensive! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved reading your answers Jules :)
    PS--I love the coconut ones...they're my favorite!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, those darn age spots. I first thought they were splotches of hair color I hadn't wiped off quickly enough. Now I'm wiser ... and more freckled than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoy readin' up on a fellow blogger...it's like gettin' to know ya just a litter bit better!!!

    Girl, ya sure have a lot of link~ups!

    God bless your day sweetie!!!

    Giveaway...my place! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Think I like all flavors of lifesavers. Probably like creme savers better though. Age spots - ick. Right up there with chin hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love rum and butter lifesavers...You have a really great blog... I'm participating in Meet Me on Monday, and I'm now your newest follower. I hope you have a chance to check out my answers to todays questions and maybe follow back!!
    Monica
    http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blog hopping today(a few days late, but better late than never!) and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

    http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
    http://btrbb.blogspot.com
    http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

    I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up your blog, twitter, FB, blog frog community etc on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...