Friday, May 28, 2010

Flashback Friday

This photo was taken late in the year in 1986. I was terrible with writing dates on the back of pictures so most of my old photos I'm not sure of when they were taken. That's just one more reason to love digital.

You can see where Jack got all of his hair from. Andy already had a haircut by this time.

You can't see it very good on this photo but you can tell where Felicity got her little gap between her two front teeth.

Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend everyone!

12 comments:

  1. lets see,1986..I would have been 11 then...YIKES, I'm getting old!

    Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is an adorable picture :)
    in 86' i was 3! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic to look back on. You have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I think we had the couch growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flashback pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love old pictures and the memories they bring back. That's one precious photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Jules! And we must somehow be related as just last weekend I was angry with myself for not dating all of my photos! Some I did and some I didn't! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cute, I love old pictures! 86 was the year I was born, so I was just a wee little one when this pic was taken!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I was telling my Mom the other day that I wasn't happy with her for not dating pictures! She has no clue when half the pictures we were looking at were taken.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow they do look like Jack and Felicity don't they? Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...