Saturday, May 15, 2010

Visitor's Pass

Hello bloggy friends.  
Jules is MIA and she has given me a "Visitor's Pass" to post something on her blog.  

Julie is my sister and she called me yesterday and asked me to come up with a story to post since she has not had access to her computer in the last week while out on the road.  She also needs your prayers and sympathy since she is going thru some severe Blogging withdrawals right now.

So, I had to think for a while what I could post about Julie.  I'm sure if you are current readers of Julie's blog you all know there have been several pictures of me from the "good old days" so I contemplated if I should use this opportunity to get some revenge.....but I couldn't do that.  I love my sister dearly so here is a FUN story about her.

For those of you who know Julie, we all know that she does not know how to whistle.  Her idea of whistling is to yell as loud as she can and say, "WHIR WHRIT!"  She also passed on this wonderful talent to her children.  We were at Tracy's bachelorette party a few years back and guess what Julie learned to do, she learned how to whistle.  Here she is at the table when we out to eat and practicing what she learned.  By the way it was a "Western Theme" party, thus the cowboy hat and sheriffs badge.

Gotta love that great smile!!  Love ya Jules and see ya soon.

Patti

10 comments:

  1. Love the pics! So laughing at the can't whistle, haha, and the picture is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting for me. That second picture is loverly!

    (I still can't whistle. I think that was a one time thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet from your sis and I think the pix are perfect! Now I know how to spell the sound my kids make when they try to whistle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sis to get on and do a post for your sister! Sweet of you not to get revenge either.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was perfect, Patti!!!Can't wait 'til friday to see what she comes back with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Patti! I am so sure that Jules will love this post!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like blog posts are in your job description of being a good sister. You did a nice job. I can't whistle either under normal circumstances. But I can if I'm blowing on soup to cool it down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, you are a great sister. Love the pics...she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post!
    Love the pictures, especially the whistling one...too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...