Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Undies and a Blizzard

I tried to take a picture of Felicity in her undies, but she wasn't going to cooperate. This is the best I could get. Tracy started potty training her last week and she has already gone 6 days without an accident! I am totally amazed at how fast she has figured this out. I guess she takes after her mom. I had Tracy trained at 13 months. Felicity is a little behind that at 16 months...amazing.

I have to tell you a cute potty training story. The other day Tracy went upstairs for something and when she came back down Felicity was in the bathroom. She went in to see what Felicity was doing and found a hilarious sight. Here was Felicity standing, with both feet, in the toilet. She had to go while Tracy was upstairs and couldn't get up there by herself. So she crawled into the toilet and stood there and went pee. She was so proud of herself. I just wish Tracy would have gotten a picture of that!

Does anyone know where we can buy undies smaller than a 2T? That is the smallest we could find and they are pretty big on her.

And onto the blizzard. This is what it looked like out my living room window this morning. I actually thought it would be worse. The wind is blowing the snow around so it hasn't really piled up much here. They canceled school today so I don't have to leave the house at all....YAY! This storm is supposed to go on through midnight tonight. We'll see if we get the 12 inches they are calling for.

This is a picture of our Main Street in town this morning. I guess the snow piled up more there than at my house. (picture taken by Chrissy)

18 comments:

  1. Share you potty training secrets! I know Mally is only 6 months old... but I would love to have her potty trained at 13 months!

    We have lots and lots of snow here too! Right now I like it because it feels like Christmas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet girl. Ur potty story makes me laugh. I'll have to share that one, if you don't mind..

    Keep warm..We're looking at snow today in Indiana..Brrr..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! At least she didn't have an accident!

    The snow looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow looks beautiful! I like that your actual blog is snowing, it kind of threw me for a loop when I looked at the snow pictures and it was actually snowing!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small undies? I have no idea. Wow that is young to learn to go potty...good for her.
    That is alot of snow. Holy moly. I hope we don't get that much this season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowaz...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SNOW STORM..WISH IT WOULD COME HERE. IT SNOWS ALL AROUND US!
    MY LITTLE GRANDSON IS GETTING POTTY TRAINED TOO..HE SAT ON THE TOLIET THE OTHER DAY, AND TRIED SO HARD, THEN SAID; "IT'S BROKEN!" AREN'T THEY CUTE!!! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great potty training story! That will be a good one to tell her future boyfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute story! That is pretty amazing she's trained so young.

    I cannot remember where you guys live, but you must be in the midwest because we had a blizzard here too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snow is beautiful! Especially if you don't have to drive in it!
    That is amazing to have babies potty trained that early! I won't even tell you how old my kids were!
    I think Daisy may be my earliest and she is already 15 months. She shows some signs of being a little bit ready to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww...the joys of the very first snowstorm of the season, huh?

    Yeah for the potty training success! She is doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your snow is more impressive than ours. Living so close to Lake Superior means that it moderates our weather. But once the bay by where we live freezes over then it's as cold as the rest of the state. We got a good amount of snow and my little girls have had a ball playing outside. They're still little enough to think snow is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... my niece is 3 and still isn't potty trained. That's awesome she is learning so young!

    That is alot of snow! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable little sweetie. And your snow pictures make me shiver! Brrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute potty story!! I hope we get some of that snow our way too!! We seldom get any, but I LOVE snow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're killing me, undies smaller than 2 T. They're called diapers! You are amazing....Toilet trained at 16 months no accident in six days. You are like the potty whisperer. I stand in awe. My oldest is 26 and youngest is two. I figure I'm too old for potty training. I bought a toilet seat and one day he'll figure it out. (or learn to change his own diaper.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not sure where to find panties smaller than 2T, but remember that WalMart brand panties were gigantic. We found princesses or Dora or something at Target and they were a lot smaller. Um, that's more snow than I have ever seen in my entire life. I can't believe that you're talking aobut how it's piled more somewhere else in town. I'd be DYING with anything that stuck to the ground and was cold. I'm a princess that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good for you for getting your girls trained so young. My 3 1/2 year old refused to have anything to do with it before she was 3. I didn't force her but luckily, we now have it beat. I had visions of her wearing depends in high school!

    About that snow, oh boy, I know our days are numbered here! Got my shovel at the ready!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...