Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making Pizza

First you stand on your stepstool and impatiently wait for Mommy to start.

Then when she puts the crust down you take a bite, just to make sure it is good.


After the cheese is on you put Canadian bacon pieces on....very carefully.

Preferably all in one spot.


Then you put some pineapple chunks on....again only in one spot.


Then you start throwing them on, obviously at lightning speed by the looks of her hands in this photo.

There has to be more sampling at this step.

And more pineapple.

Notice how they are all in a pile. That's how it is done.

Oh, then you discover there is still meat under there...

And you take a bite and put it back on the pizza.

Toss more cheese on top.

Cleaning the counter when you are done is very important. Again, at lightning speed.

Can never get that counter too clean.

Yum!

21 comments:

  1. Oh my that looked so good and you had such a big helper! Too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!! She looks so proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy...for now I know how to make a pizza! Thanks for the lesson..and what a good teacher! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! I love it. I got my girls some Christmas aprons so now I need to do some cooking with them. It is just finding the time, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW FUNNY, AND DARLING... TO TO CUTE! LOVE THE PINEAPPLE IN ON SPOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! But all I can think about is holy crap I can't believe how YOUNG you look for a Grandma!

    Thanks for the comment and the follow!

    Mox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well of course it's only in one spot. That spot is hers! How totally adorable. Thanks for the heart-warming post today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I busted out laughing at that first picture! That was priceless! hehe. Loved the story telling of the recipe and pictures - just too cute (and it looks really yummy too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like her style - that's how I cook, sampling as I go! And oh that pizza looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the funnest way to make a pizza ever! She is a cutie!

    Holly @ 504 Main

    (I love your name...that's my 2 year old daughters name!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute! I love how she tasted everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh it looks so good...I sure wish I had a smell-a-puter!!!

    Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like she had so much fun!! The photo of her biting the crust is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She did a great job and the finished product looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute. You are so good to let her make the pizza how she wanted. I have a hard time resisting the urge to show them how to do it right. I loved where she took a bite of meat and then put it on the pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is a DARLING professional pizza maker!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...