Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Present and a Late Start

The other day when the mail came there was a package! I love packages! I think that's why I shop online so much, getting the package is almost like a surprise. I know I ordered something but when it comes it is so exciting to open it.

Well, I didn't order this package......I WON IT! Yahoo! That's even better.

It is a digital photo Christmas ornament. It matches my tree perfectly. All my ornaments this year are red and silver. And what color is the new one? Mimi had this awesome giveaway, I entered, and I won. I enter tons of giveaways from my bloggy friends and I have actually won 3 in the last couple months.

Now what do you think is my late start?

I really need to start some Christmas shopping.


Yikes. I usually do most of it online but I think that might be a little risky at this point. Oh shucks, I'm going to go for it anyway. Tonight with my laptop and some hot chocolate, I am going to start. I promise. I think. I hope.

Wish me luck.

17 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I'm not far behind you. If it weren't for Heather on Black Friday, I would have nothing done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute..a great joy to add to the tree...good luck with the shopping! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jules.

    Please stop by Art's Chili Pepper to pick up an award today.

    Happy Saturday!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it arrived. Yea! It looks great. Was it easy to use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool ornament! I have never seen those before.
    Have fun tonight. I have already finished my CHRISTmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win! Love the tree ornament. All the best on your shopping mission.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the ornament!!You are not shopping tonight--you are baking cut-out cookies!!! Better get going soon, Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win, I love getting packages too. Thanks for stopping by on my SITS feature day it is nice to meet you. Have a wonderful holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for you. What a cool prize. Anything with pictures is really neat. I know what you mean about Christmas shopping as I'm in the same boat. I need to get some holiday adrenaline pumping to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ornament! So cool that is matches your other ornaments. Good luck with the shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! The ornament you won is awesome and so is Mimi! Love her!

    Hope you were able to get some Christmas shopping done this weekend! I will be sure to come back and visit you again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. laptop shopping is the only way to go girlfriend... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win! That is a cute ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...