Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're Back

We (Laurie and I) got home about one oclock this morning. After the car ride, the plane ride, the van ride, and the final car ride I was ready to be home. We all had a great time and we would do another cruise again. Our ship was big but not as big as some of them out there. Next time we will do a bigger ship and maybe a few days longer. We were fortunate that none of us got sick, which is a big plus. I can't imagine being sick out there and you can't make it stop.



It was bitter sweet coming home last night. I had to leave Brian behind in Florida. Believe me, he is not still having fun. He had to load down there heading for home in a week or so. But on the flip side it is great to be home. Kylee came back this morning and Andy, Tracy, and Felicity came over this morning. It sure is great to see them. I was only gone about 13 days but sometimes it seems like forever. I do miss the warm weather and the freedom of "doing nothing." We spent a lot of time at Jodi and Mark's house. We hung out at the pool and totally enjoyed the time we got with them.


Now I have to get back to day to day life. The first thing on my list is taxes. No, I haven't gotten them in yet. I thought about it before I left, really I did. But first I am going to get some much needed sleep.


See you all soon.


1 comment:

  1. You too are very photogenic, Look Great!
    Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...