Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photoshop Class

IMG_02351

I had my first class tonight. I found out that Photoshop has way more to it than I have ever gotten to. I find that I learn how to use a program by playing around pushing buttons. I have done this many times in the past but have never really liked the way any of the pictures turned out. In class tonight we learned about the auto fix tab. I had seen it before but never really used it. Then I found many auto buttons. I used all of them on this photo and really like the way it turned out. Brian took this when we were outside a mall in Florida. The colors are fantastic. I don’t know what kind of flower it is, but this picture sure makes it beautiful. Can’t wait for Thursday’s class to learn more.

3 comments:

  1. YadaYada has a 2nd book!! I didn't know that. I read the first one about a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, there are actually 7 yadayada books. I ordered all of them from Amazon last night. I can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liking the class, I found it funny they call it a photography class when it should really be Photoshop class.

    Great colors in the photo, love the purple with the orange.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...